Senior Quality Engineer
- Quality Assurance
- Arden Hills, MN
To provide SAS programming and administrative support to the PPE department. Providing these tools will enable the remainder of the department to identify, analyze, investigate, monitor and document patterns and trends in post market surveillance data as part of the CAPA system.
Provide feedback to PPEs on the programming techniques, dashboard reporting and database access so as to optimize these tasks.
• SAS programming of Business specific tools – Quality Alerts, CTR, SENTRI, ASR.
• Provide technical resource to the business user to highlight more efficient methods of data analysis and presentation.
• Provide backup administration support for Principal Engineer on the SAS BI Server.
• Provide strategic suggestions for automating business processes so as to increase efficiencies by leveraging SAS capabilities
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
• 5-8 years with BS, 3-6 years with MS, 0-3 years with PhD.
• Experience with SAS BI Server
• SAS programming skills using Enterprise Guide tasks and hand coding.
• Experienced with the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office for reporting
• Experienced with data transfer between Oracle and SAS – knowledge on the use PL/ SQL from SAS to query oracle databases.
• Experienced analyzing relational databases.
• SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9 as a minimum
• Additionally, prefer candidate to have experience with SAS Platform or with SAS Certified Platform Administrator for SAS 9