- Software Design, Analysis & Programming
- Minneapolis, MN
- $Above Average/yr
- Direct Hire
ABOUT THE JOB: MOBILE DEVELOPER
The Mobile Developer will work in a creative and highly collaborative environment to develop native mobile applications. Using the agile development methodology, this professional will engage in a ‘Build, Measure & Expand’ strategy allowing the company to deliver solutions that can evolve and grow with our clients.
- Design and develop native iOS applications for both the iPhone and iPad.
- Participate in concept development and application design ideation.
- Experience with service integration using open standards such as XML or JSON.
- Pixel perfect translations of designs and behaviors.
- Work closely with project participants to define and refine requirements.
- Develop and maintain unit tests.
- Implement notification and performance strategies to ensure applications are running lean and healthy.
- Impart best practices and guidance to others.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You have demonstrated success in developing and deploying native iOS mobile applications.
- You can provide clear examples of code as well as discuss any patterns or techniques used to guide your architecture.
- You can balance great tact with strong drive in a way that brings energy to the people you work with.
- You are detail oriented and consistently meet established deadlines through organization and follow up.
- You have demonstrated excellent self-initiative skills throughout your career.
- You thrive in growing, technology-centered cultures.
- You balance discipline and structure with the necessary flexibility of an emerging company environment.
ABOUT THE STRUCTURE
- You’ll report to the Director of Technology.
- You’ll also work closely with peers, group leaders and other employees across the company.
ABOUT YOUR BACKGROUND
- 2-4 years of mobile development experience with modern smartphones.
- 5 or more years of OO development experience.