Sysdyne Client Services – Meeting your technical recruitment needs with a wide range of specialist employment services
Sysdyne Corporation is uniquely positioned to efficiently and cost-effectively meet your technical staffing needs in the Minnesota area and beyond. Our vast experience of technical recruitment across key economic sectors – including IT and engineering, medical and aerospace, defense, and manufacturing – combined with our Right-Sourcing method ensure you get the technical staff with the right skills, the right fit and at the right time. Our technical contractors are direct employees of Sysdyne and, as such, they are all pre-screened, enabling us to provide clients with a quick and efficient placement for whatever time period required – temporary or permanent. Each contractor can work for you, as a Sysdyne client, on an independent basis, as part of a team, or as a team leader.
Right-Sourcing through Sysdyne saves you time and money, while lowering your risk
More than simply finding a qualified candidate for a job, Right-Sourcing is a time tested approach to delivering your organization top technical professionals while saving you time, money, and reducing risk.
- Sysdyne performs the searching and talent matching of candidates
- Sysdyne handles all administrative hiring costs such as I-9 or E-Verify, background and substance screening, security clearances
- You pay only for our contractor’s direct services. Other costs such as employee benefits, payroll taxes, unemployment and worker’s compensation and liability insurance are paid by us
- No additional costs or hardship incurred due to termination or hiring replacements (one contract with Sysdyne – we do all the work)
Right-Sourcing Saves Time
- Sysdyne presents pre-screened candidates to you with a Skills Match Summary – no need to go through hundreds of resumes or search job sites. Pre-hire interviews are arranged at your convenience
- We provide you with up-to-date market compensation and requirements analysis
- Sysdyne handles all HR administration and benefits management
Right-Sourcing Reduces Risk
- Our pre-screening and Skills Match Summary process helps ensure alignment of position and candidates, reducing risk of “mis-hires”
- Sysdyne facilitates a 30-60-90 day review process with you to help you better manage your new technical professional and ensure a great fit
- Sysdyne handles all background and substance screening costs and processes
When to use Technical Contractors
- For a quick placement When you need technical expertise fast, the long cycle of recruiting a full-time employee is often unacceptable, and possibly even damaging – especially for a small to medium business with limited resources and short deadlines. Working with Sysdyne, we’ll solve your problem in a few days or hours.
- When flexibility is important When there’s uncertainty about the size of a project, or how long the project will last, a contractor is your best bet. Contractors enable you to keep your business nimble and flexible. You can scale your team up and down based on how much work is needed. You can even arrange an hourly contract and cut out the risk of ‘feature creep’ as a project develops.
- Expertise on-call Small businesses in particular need staff only at certain times. Hiring contractors means expertise is available when you need it. Contractors can solve short-term problems that are beyond your in-house capabilities, providing on-call expertise only when it’s needed.
A ‘Permanent Hire Option’ is available if you’re interested in making our contractor your permanent employee. A Sysdyne Account Manager is available to discuss this with you.
Our technical staffing specialties
- Electrical & Mechanical Design
- Systems & Software Engineering
- Simulation & Control
- Quality Assurance
- Software Design Analysis & Programming
- Mechanical & Electronic Technicians
- Technical Writing
- Verification, Validation & Testing
- Manufacturing Engineers & Technicians
To find out more about Technical Right-Sourcing through Sysdyne and how we can meet your ongoing technical recruitment needs, please contact us today!
10201 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Voice: (952)541-9889 or 1-888-SYSDYNE